Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Love.

Love is obviously a different definition for every person, with some being extremely similar-to some being completely different than your own. I can't tell you how many times I've questioned my own definition-scared that it defined lust instead. But after all the worrying I've never changed my answer. I am in love.

1.) I think about him first thing in the morning and the last thing at night...and nearly every time in between. If I hear a new song-I wonder if he would like it. If I buy something to wear-I wonder what he would think it looks good on me. If I talk about anything-I wonder what he would say back. When I think about when I'll see him next-I wonder what I could do to make that day absolutely perfect. When I lay in bed at night-I wonder how he would hold me if he was there too.

2.) I constantly miss him. The minute he drove out of the driveway I was already bummed. I see him normally once a week-which seems like once a month. I've told him I miss him every single day. I hope they don't seem like empty words.

3.) Sometimes I think about if something bad would ever happen to him. I usually start crying at the thought. If he was ever disfigured-I'd still stay with him. Not because of pity.

4.) It hurts. There's this heavy sort of feeling in my chest. Just a combination of all the things I think and feel about him. All the time.

5.) I'm so scared that he'll go back to his ex-but it seems to worry me for a little bit and then let go. Because I trust him that he'd never do that or anything else to hurt me.

6.) I've never been so happy-mainly with myself.

I'm sure there's more, but honestly I'm just getting sad missing him again.

0 comments: