Monday, July 20, 2009

Listen to This

You know what sucks about being a woman-PMS.
I've never had a problem with it-or at least the cranky snappy crazy part-till this past year. Having a relationship just seems to make it worse. Maybe because it's the one thing I can't control-so all that craziness is just focused into one area? I dont know. But it sucks.

I'm totally freaking myself out. Last night I convinced myself that Adam isn't thinking about me anymore and is probably freaking out about his whole love thing. All because he was only calling me at night. Then I thought about it-especially today, realizing that that's how it's always been. I mean we switch off kind of on who's texting who good morning-but no reason to freak out. He's on vacation, he's not in love with me yet, I need to make sure I realize that.

I want to tell him sometimes how I feel-since he's always been that person, but this is definitely one time I don't think it would be appropriate. I don't want to push it on him. I just hope he dosn't go the opposite direction.

Regardless, PMS has me second guessing myself all day-thinking about him all day-and wanting to cry all day as well. UGH. I've never been so excited for him to come home.

0 comments: