Friday, February 6, 2009

New Year.

I never want to leave college. Never ever ever.

So far this year...
I have successfully won a Tour de Francia challenge as team Germany. Our team finished an entire 5 liter case of boxed wine in less than an hour...team being 3 people. It was quite a rough night...rough as in me puking my insides out. Don't worry the next day wasn't too bad-
I had to get up and stand on my feet for 8 hours straight because of sorority stuff and this charity event called Dance Marathon.

I designed a t-shirt for my sorority's semi-formal-making me now-the t-shirt girl.

I went to Tucson, Arizona for 5 days, missing 2 days of school and had the time of my life with my fellow geology major family.

I'm going to the Grand Canyon March 1st.

I told Adam about everything that's been bothering me-a.k.a eating problem. He made me throw out my diet pills-well dump them down the toilet. They wouldn't flush...it was kind of funny. But I havn't slept this good in a while. I havn't ceased all habits, but I thought the diet pills were a huge step seeing that I normally use them to get back into the mindset.

Tonight is semi-formal and i'm taking Adam and we're going to dance.

I wish I had more time to update-but I need to go RIGHT now!

0 comments: