Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Dancing When No One is Watching

Today I danced. Not like legit dancing...just crazy-no one-is-watching-dancing. It felt good.

I thought I'd start off with something other than my usual weight crisis. I'm having kind of a pooper day...hahah. My friend Tina and I were going to go to this cupcake bakery downtown that is AMAZING. I havn't hung out with her-other than shopping really and I want to try and actually talk to her for once.

So my sorority has a dance coming up called Semi-formal. It's just like "homecoming" in highschool only not as fancy. Just cute dresses. Lots of dancing. All take place at a little venue with a bar that underage peeps can hardly get booze from. So you just get super trashed before hand! Anyways-the vice president who is in charge of parties and what not-asked me to create some t-shirt designs. We don't have a theme. They don't want our sorority's colors on it. Basically a blank slate.
I hate blank slates.
So i made this one design that's pretty simple and I think kind of boring. But then I was talking to my good friend Karen(who's my pledge sister) and she sparked my creativity and I decided to go with a "Just Dance" theme. Like the new Lady Gaga song. I took a design of a poster or CD of hers and tweaked it a bit to be SigPi. Here's some piccies...the face will be the front of the shirt and the color orgy is on the back. I really hope all 80 girls really like this one because I think it's just awesome.

So now I'm trying to think of one more cool theme idea.

I need to get more clothes. Andf I'm torn. There's a bunch of stuff from Urban Outfitters I wanted for Christmas and didn't get. I didn't get any clothes for christmas besides new jammies. I need new shirts. I'd like one more pant-but I only like these one pants now-so maybe I'll just stick to shirts. OH I need a dress! For Semi-formal!! AND one that a boy will like now that I've got one to impress :P

Just 3 more pounds and I'll be slightly happy about going back to school. It's day 3 of my old ways and it never fails me how awesome the third day is. Finally you're afraid to fuck up what you've accomplished. Then you're still in this limbo of feeling good that you havn't eaten much. Just a little longer and that goes away...because then anything you eat becomes too much. But just let me bask in it for a little bit.

Alrighty. I think I might try sl for a bit. I'm always slightly let down when I get on. Either no one is on or everyone is on or someone is on but it's like I'm playing 20 questions trying to catch up. Not that I mind but I feel bad askingaskingasking when people are probably busy doing stuff.

Maybe I'll just Stumble a bit...

0 comments: